Hospital Water Systems - 3 PDH
This course will introduce you to design and construction considerations for domestic water supply systems for hospitals and other health care facilities.
2. DOMESTIC HOT WATER SYSTEMS
3. DEVICE CALIBRATION
4. GENERAL PIPING DESIGN GUIDELINES
5. INSPECTIONS AND WITNESS OF TESTS
6. WATER DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS
7. WALL HYDRANTS
9. BACKFLOW PREVENTERS
10. PRESSURE REDUCING VALVES
11. DOMESTIC WATER BOOSTER SYSTEMS
12. SOLAR DOMESTIC WATER HEATING
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Learn about the importance of device calibration;
- Learn how domestic hot water systems in hospitals have unique requirements;
- Learn about the importance of performing and witnessing tests;
- Learn the approach to design of water distribution systems;
- Learn where installation of wall hydrants is required;
- Learn where backflow preventers are required; and
- Learn how solar domestic water heating can be applied in hospitals.
This course is intended for mechanical engineers and other design and construction professionals wanting an introduction to the design and construction of water supply systems for hospitals and other medical facilities.
Benefit for Attendee
This course will give mechanical engineers and others an introduction to the principles you will need for guidance in design of water supply systems for hospitals.
This is an introduction to considerations and approaches to design of water supply systems for hospitals.
After completion of this course you will be prepared to address water supply system design issues for hospitals and health care facilities.