Boiler Control Systems: An Introduction - 4 PDH
2. Types of Controls
3. General Requirements
4. Control Loops
5. Appendix: References
- Learn about heating, high pressure and power boiler controls.
- Learn how to choose the type of control that will do the job most economically over the lifetime of the equipment.
- Learn how to assure compatibility with controls used in an existing plant, ease of operation and maintenance, and plant personnel familiarity and training.
- Learn how to apply pneumatic, analog and digital control systems.
- Learn about design issues at the electrical interface between instruments and a digital controller.
- Learn about complex boiler control systems that may involve multiple digital control systems (e.g. DCS, PLC, or computer controlled smart instruments) linked together by a communication data bus.
This course is intended for mechanical and electrical engineers and other design and construction professionals wanting to learn the fundamentals of heating, high pressure and power boiler control systems.
Benefit for Attendee
This course will give mechanical and electrical engineers and other design and construction professionals an introduction to the types and application of control systems for boilers and boiler plants.
This course provides introductory information about selection, application and design of pneumatic, analog and digital control systems for steam boilers.
This course will give you professional tools that will help you to understand the technical and design issues that need to be addressed to design systems for control of boilers and boiler plants.